Maasdam's "SHY" sends a big Hello

ruralcountrylover

We have just returned from our 10 day, October 26th sailing on the Maasdam out of Norfolk.

Unfortunately we did not have Shy in the dining room, but we were greeted each morning and noon in the Lido with his smiling face and bubbly personality.

Shy wants to send a big Hello to all of his C.C. friends and a special HI to Lisa and Tom; Nadio, Jeniver and Larg; Lomo and O'Briend. (Hope I have spelled the names correctly.)

This was our first cruise on Holland America and we loved it. Many thanks to all the people here on Cruise Critic who post about the ships, Ports of Call and tips for packing. Your postings provided us with a wealth of information to make our cruise on HAL a great one.

Barbara

Barbara, Thanks so much for reporting back from Shy. He is truly a treasure for the Maasdam. I loved his greeting every morning in the Lido. Also he is so great for the Baked Alaska Parade, you can tell he truly loves his job and has a great time. We really loved the Maasdam and hope to cruise on her again in 2007, I wish we could in 2006 but with 4 cruises book, we are just booked on on the "Dam Cruises":)

I know that when Shy gets a chance he likes to check out the CC Board.

Sounds like you enjoyed your cruise, the Maasdam's crew really makes a cruise special.

Here is a great big "Hello Shy" from Tom and Lisa:)

Archived