Dining on the Allure

Celine77

Hello,

We just booked on the Allure and noticed that we were assigned my time dining. We would prefer traditional dining as I have 2 little ones and we like things set at a specific time and we plan round that. When I called in to change it to traditional dining, I was told none was available and the we would be put on a wait list. I don't understand this how all the traditional dining spots are at full capacity and there is still 6 months until the cruise? Can soomeone explain this to me pls. Thanks!

The way I got it explained was thee are an allotted number of Traditional dining times, and often travel agencies will book a large number of cabins and assign them the traditional times, so when people start booking those cabins and changing the dining time associated with them spaces open.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hello,

We just booked on the Allure and noticed that we were assigned my time dining. We would prefer traditional dining as I have 2 little ones and we like things set at a specific time and we plan round that. When I called in to change it to traditional dining, I was told none was available and the we would be put on a wait list. I don't understand this how all the traditional dining spots are at full capacity and there is still 6 months until the cruise? Can soomeone explain this to me pls. Thanks!

I booked the Allure 14 months in advance and it was the same way then.

The good thing for me is that I wanted MTD.

Good Luck:)

Bill

Hello,

Not unusual. Sometimes it's MTD that's booked up months in advance.

However, the fact that they put you on the wait list is a plus.You may find you clear the wait list around final payment time.

As a previous poster said, just book table for the same time each night. Same affect. Actually on an Oasis class ships, I find the flexibility of different times is convenient, because the times of the shows change each night.