Just back off the navigator...any questions?

j3000

Where would it say "mojo", or whatever? right on the menu they hand you in restaurant? or in the compass? or what? i didn't notice any of this.

It says it on the menu on the top. There is a picture of the spice bottle and a description of what mojo is. Same for basil, pimento, etc.

It says it on the menu on the top. There is a picture of the spice bottle and a description of what mojo is. Same for basil, pimento, etc.

Sheesh..... never even noticed that!

Let's see... on the LAST night (Night 5) I had escargot appetizer and a breaded fish medley (not sure what it was called), which i would NOT recommend.

Night 4 I had escargot (I'm partial to the snails!!), and Prime Rib (I think).

Night 2 -Chicken Kiev?I don't remember seeing steak offered any night?

Not much help, am I! haha:D

Anyway, the grub was decent -not outstanding, after all it's a dining hall for 3000, not a Parisienne bistro, but quite adequate considering.:)

So 10 drink package comes out to $9.50 per drink. Isnt that what drinks cost?

We don't drink really, and when we do its usually in Suite or Diamond Lounge but I have purchased at least one drink in the dinning room per cruise and I am almost certain it came out to $8.43 and I tipped up to $10.

So where is the savings?

Sent from my STV100-1 using Forums mobile app

So 10 drink package comes out to $9.50 per drink. Isnt that what drinks cost?

We don't drink really, and when we do its usually in Suite or Diamond Lounge but I have purchased at least one drink in the dinning room per cruise and I am almost certain it came out to $8.43 and I tipped up to $10.

So where is the savings?

I've seen many drinks for $10-$12 plus 18%.

I've seen many drinks for $10-$12 plus 18%.

So with drink card you save $4 per drink or $40 total if you drink the most expensive drinks. Still doesn't seem worth it, especially if you don't order the most expensive drinks.

Now 10 drinks for $50 on the other hand is a sale.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Forums mobile app

HUH? ...jeez, you guys ask some tough questions! :) Never even noticed ...if I did I prob thought it was something to eat ..hahaha!

We've been on almost 20 cruises and I never noticed that there was nightly "theme" or name to the menu. I was just interested in what was ON the menu:)

Does the Navigator offer the option to pay a fee and have your luggage picked up on the last night with special tags on them and then be sent to the airport in the morning?

We have done this on other ships, but I wonder since the Navigator is out of Miami now, if it is still offered. If it is, is it offered for Ft. Lauderdale flights?

Thanks much!