RCL changed my price after booking!

Just curious, what's the alternative say if you want to buy a drinkn package or something.

In my experience, it's specifically only My Cruises that's borked (that's my super-technical term for it ;)). Countdown to Cruise and the Cruise Planner have not caused me any repricing issues.

If you log into your reservation(s) via Cruise Planner (http://www.royalcaribbean.com/cruiseplanner), you can make pre-cruise purchases for drink packages, Wi-Fi, dining, spa, etc. and use your RCI OBC while you're at it.

I had a problem when I booked about 3 weeks ago. The price went up after I booked. I called customer service and they fixed it. My issue was with the buy one, get one half off sale. The fare kept reverting to the second fare at full price. Take into consideration the my time dining as well. If you choose that option, you gratuities are automatically charged with your cruise fare. Also, I asked to choose my own cabin and the price bumped up. Bottom line, I had some technical issues as well, try talking to RCCL.

Just curious, what's the alternative say if you want to buy a drinkn package or something.

Issue happened to me when I tried to enter my C&A number to booking. I have succesfully done bookings in Cruise Planner without any pricing issue in My Cruises.

Hi, can someone please tell me where you are checking the balance on your cruises?

A website link would be great.

Thanks

Your Cruise Planner on Royal's website.

Note that the balance will not show up if you are booked with a travel agent.

I had the mycruises problem today. I had tried to put in a C&A number and it blew up my price ($1200) - called in, since my other cabin was priced appropriately, and I had an invoice with that correct price from today (literally 3 hours before b/c of a price drop)...needless to say, I agreed with the agent that I'd pretty much call in to add anything to my cruise and to make my final payment so I don't mess up my price, since the system is really screwy every time I log in...