Is there anyway to find out about your Doc's. I am getting

If you booked through a TA, RCI won't tell you anything when you call. I would call the TA and have them call RCI to get the status. Typically RCI mails docs around 25-30 days before sailing, unless you purchased cruise air which could delay that process by a week or more.

Also, most TA's have access to RCI's TA website where they can also go and check document status.

If you booked through a TA, RCI won't tell you anything when you call. I would call the TA and have them call RCI to get the status. Typically RCI mails docs around 25-30 days before sailing, unless you purchased cruise air which could delay that process by a week or more.

Also, most TA's have access to RCI's TA website where they can also go and check document status.

Yes, but not having your travel docs can mean there is a problem with your reservation. For my cruise in January, RCI's computer messed up and showed me still owing money for my cruise. As a result, they didn't book my airplane flights or send me my docs. If this had happened now and I simply showed up with the setsail pass assuming that everything was normal even though I didn't have the docs, I would have had to straighten this out at the pier, which might not have been possible without paying money that I did not owe.

My docs for our Dec. 4th cruise on the Mariner are already in my possession. They came to my TA last week and I picked them up today. I have always had my docs 5-6 weeks out. This was the latest I've ever received them.

Cindy ;)

Yes, but not having your travel docs can mean there is a problem with your reservation. For my cruise in January, RCI's computer messed up and showed me still owing money for my cruise. As a result, they didn't book my airplane flights or send me my docs. If this had happened now and I simply showed up with the setsail pass assuming that everything was normal even though I didn't have the docs, I would have had to straighten this out at the pier, which might not have been possible without paying money that I did not owe.

If that kind of problem occurred, I am pretty sure you would not be able to print out your SetSailPass. That would be a definite clue that something wasn't right and a good reason to call your TA (or RCI if you booked directly)

I received notice today from my online TA that my documents were ready to print. I have already printed our Set Sail passes through the RCL website. Do I need the other documents as well? I vaguely remember that the RCL website said that all we needed was the Set Sail Pass printed, passport & credit card.

I love when the documents show up - it means the cruise date is getting close!

Archived