Victoria,BC

Surrealistic

Walk off the ship out to Dallas road, turn left and follow Dallas road until it ends at fisherman's wharf. Once there you will find shops on the wharf (food, gifts) buy some fresh herring from the seafood stand and you can hand feed the harbor seals, some will even do a trick or two if prompted.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aN3d3ojE8e4

Wandering downtown will have some pretty buildings lit up for you to see. Depending which month you cruise, there may be a few or many shops open - cruise traffic does add to the local economy, so stores downtown often extend hours during cruise season. Even the Royal BC museum may be open - it's well worth a visit if it is.

It's also very easy to do your own pub crawl and visit at least a couple of brewpubs (Swans, Canoe) and many downtown pubs with a decent selection of beers without having to walk far. Unless you visit the UK, Swans (and Spinnakers - better visited by cab or water taxi than walking) is one of vanishingly-few places that actually have a beer cellar at the right temperature for traditional British ales - a hand-pulled, cask-conditioned pint of Buckerfield's ESB is like an instantaneous transport to Ye Olde Englande.

Don't know about the OP, but my family and I will be there Sat 5/27/17 6pm-midnight. I'll have a scooter, my SIL also uses a wheelchair but she won't have a scooter. Would love suggestions - none of us are drinkers so a pub crawl doesn't make the short list but feeding seals does. ;)