Menus, Menus and More Menus

MVPinBoynton

I have recently come back from a cruise on the Silhouette. During that cruise I made copies of all the menus I could find. There are a bunch of them on my site at this link, http://thepreismans.com/silhouette_ta_16_menus.htm.

Included in the menus for the Sky and Passport Lounges are the different drinks and liquors included in the Standard, Classic and Premium beverage packages. I hope they help to answer some of the questions that are frequently posted on this board. Enjoy!

I have recently come back from a cruise on the Silhouette. During that cruise I made copies of all the menus I could find. There are a bunch of them on my site at this link, http://thepreismans.com/silhouette_ta_16_menus.htm.

Included in the menus for the Sky and Passport Lounges are the different drinks and liquors included in the Standard, Classic and Premium beverage packages. I hope they help to answer some of the questions that are frequently posted on this board. Enjoy!

Thank you so much for your great effort. These are invaluable for the two cruises on Solstice I have planned in the next 12 months. :D

You are terrific! You have answered so many of my questions! Also, love that Canon 7D Mark II. I still shoot with the Daddy, 7D.

You are terrific! You have answered so many of my questions! Also, love that Canon 7D Mark II. I still shoot with the Daddy, 7D.

I have the Daddy too, but upgraded last year. I like the II a lot more. It is well worth updating. I got the body last year on a special deal around Christmas for just under $1,100. It was too good to pass up.

Very informative, thanks. Are these menus similar on all X ships ?

The Premium Package shows drinks up to $14 - Celebrity site says up to $13 ? Classic $10 Celebrity says $9. Is this because it was TA possibly starting in Europe ?

Also Ensemble Bar, for example shows Cab $21; Pinot $21; Merlot $17; Chardonnay $21 - none of these fit in Premium package at $13 or $14 - are these the only wines in this bar. I think I saw similar prices for wine in other bars. Do all bars carry a 'House Wine' that fits Premium and Classic packages or do we have to choose bars specifically.

Our first Celebrity cruise is next March on Reflection.

Are all bars open to all passengers e.g. Cellar Masters, Michaels club ?

Edited by Tedferg