Supper Club Entertainment on Escape

cf3670

For those who recently cruised on the Escape, what was the entertainment for the Supper Club? We made reservations for when we go in January, but were informed contracts were still being finalized so the entertainment act wasn't known. Heard the Jersey Boys was a recent act, which would be great.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

For those who recently cruised on the Escape, what was the entertainment for the Supper Club? We made reservations for when we go in January, but were informed contracts were still being finalized so the entertainment act wasn't known. Heard the Jersey Boys was a recent act, which would be great. ]

The Escape usually has one paid dinner cabaret show. Other nights, they have rotating entertainment. When we were on recently, the Supper Club entertainers were rotataing every week.

BUT,,,,, beware that it is NOT the Jersey Boys broadway show. It is "Oh What a Night" frankie valli tribute show. With a complimentary fixed menu meal

Edited by BirdTravels

This past week, they had various shows - some at 6:15 which included a free dinner and others at 9:15 without dinner. We saw "Oh What a Night" with the free dinner although we didn't eat it, and then we saw Harry Mauer (magician) and Tezz's show "Showmen" at the later no dinner time. Tezz left the ship this past Sat so not sure what is in his place, but as mentioned previously, shows rotate. They also had Brenda Braxton's show for a fee, and the Wine Lovers show at lunchtime for a fee. So at least on our week, for the evening entertainment, the only paid dinner show was Brenda Braxton's show. The other dinner shows were free (the rotating entertainment). Some of the shows took reservations while others were open seating (but filled up!).

Thanks, ljrfrm, I followed your posts from last week. We debated between the Haven and a mini suite. We decided on a mini suite and want to get the Vibe tickets. I enjoyed your posts! Can't wait to enjoy my cocktail, enjoying the Vibe! We are first time NCL cruisers. Freestyle dining and reservations for entertainment is new to us. We booked the broadway shows in the theater, just not sure about the supper club.

Thanks, ljrfrm, I followed your posts from last week. We debated between the Haven and a mini suite. We decided on a mini suite and want to get the Vibe tickets. I enjoyed your posts! Can't wait to enjoy my cocktail, enjoying the Vibe! We are first time NCL cruisers. Freestyle dining and reservations for entertainment is new to us. We booked the broadway shows in the theater, just not sure about the supper club.

We did the supper club paid show, made reservations the same day. Meal was really gourmet so a change of pace from the regular meals. Nice event, and even had time with performer post show for photos and conversation. I took my mother, she was happy and that was good enough for me. Attire is dressier, we both slipped on long dresses/skirts and sandals.

Have a great time!!! I'm back home dieting and detoxing, LOL. I made all our reservations (food and shows, including comedians) on my cell phone with iConcierge right when I got on board the first day. So anything you miss, you can still probably get when you board.

Thanks ljrfrm for the tip using the app to make reservations. I had visions of racing between getting the Vibe tickets and reservations to the comedy shows before they sell out. I'm not familiar with iConcierge. I'll have to look that one up!

Thanks ljrfrm for the tip using the app to make reservations. I had visions of racing between getting the Vibe tickets and reservations to the comedy shows before they sell out. I'm not familiar with iConcierge. I'll have to look that one up!

IConcierge is kinda clunky.

The easiest way to book shows, excursions, dinners is using the touch screen kiosks in all public areas. Pick a show, pick number of tickets, scan your room key. All done. Never stand in a line unless you really hate technology.

• 6 months later...

Iconcierge app is great. You do not need to pay for internet. I suggest you book every show at the beginning if the cruise. No charge for no show but you are always on the list

Same thing for specialty restaurants. Tours booked on the app get tickets right away.

The phone to phone does not work but phone to cabin or other extensions does.

Complain about down time and you will get a partial refund.

Besides the 2 main show, Brat Pack and ? ,, what other shows do you have to make reservation for, How many different comedy shows do they have ? i heard they have a late adults only kind of comedy show than they have a earlier like family show,, are they different comedians ?

Besides the 2 main show, Brat Pack and ? ,, what other shows do you have to make reservation for, How many different comedy shows do they have ? i heard they have a late adults only kind of comedy show than they have a earlier like family show,, are they different comedians ?

The comedy shows are different themed improv. So, while you can only reserve one show, you can go standby to every show (we try to go to one a night that they are preforming). As you stated, early shows are family oriented, the late show is 18+

You can reserve a complimentary dinners show in the Supper Club. These are a 3 course dinner served with a guest performer. The guest performer contracts are anywhere from 1 week to several months. So, it can be different cruise-to-cruise.

Paid shows, Supper Club Cabaret and Wine Lovers the Musical.