First cruise, first port, 7 hours

RevCindy

I can't figure out what we'll have time to do besides walk around the Old Town. Could we do El Yunque in this time frame....3pm to 10pm? Other suggestions? I wanted to do Arecibo but it seems like a far drive. Is there something closer to the cruise port that isn't history/shopping related? Please and thank you!

I can't figure out what we'll have time to do besides walk around the Old Town. Could we do El Yunque in this time frame....3pm to 10pm? Other suggestions? I wanted to do Arecibo but it seems like a far drive. Is there something closer to the cruise port that isn't history/shopping related? Please and thank you!

It will probably take you about 30 minutes to get of the ship and the forest closes at 6pm. You might get a drive in but not sure if that is worth the money, unless you also stop in Luquillo. Have not done Arecibo yet but hoping to do more of the island next time.

Go to the beach and enjoy the afternoon, have a few cocktails and watch the sun go down! If you are not a history person, the beach is always great that time of the day, at least for me it is.