change of daily agenda in Europe for NCL?

edenrayne

We will be on one of the first sailings out of Copenhagen in May to do the

Baltic/Russia cruise. Will they change the days that shows etc. take place

because of different "sea days" or "all day tours" Have looked at past daily's

and tried to figure out dates to do shipboard activities. But now I wonder if was all in vain ss they may be different. Anyone know how this works?

Timings will almost certainly be quite a bit different on this cruise to what they are doing in the Caribbean.

You may even find that some shows in the smaller venues are completely different. The Epic usually has different acts in Headliners between the European and US seasons.

I'd recommend looking at the dailies from the Star this year to give you an idea. Things like Norwegian Night Out and the White Hot Party will likely be the same next year as they were on the Star.

On the first St Petersburg day a local act has been performing in the theatre on the Star. I'd guess that will continue.

You will only be able to piece together a very rough plan I'm afraid.

Could you please tell me where I can view different dailys on here? I've done a search and couldn't find anything. I'm going on my first cruise in may and would like to know more about the types of activities on the agenda.

Thank you

You are relying on others posting them. A search may find them.

I think I posted mine from the Star this Summer, but as I'm on my phone at the minute I can't find the link easily.

You are relying on others posting them. A search may find them.

I think I posted mine from the Star this Summer, but as I'm on my phone at the minute I can't find the link easily.

Ok thank you for thi info, I'll keep looking. I'm on the spirit in May so I think I'll pop onto that board and ask if anyone has pics of them too.

Thanks again

Timings will almost certainly be quite a bit different on this cruise to what they are doing in the Caribbean.

You may even find that some shows in the smaller venues are completely different. The Epic usually has different acts in Headliners between the European and US seasons.

I'd recommend looking at the dailies from the Star this year to give you an idea. Things like Norwegian Night Out and the White Hot Party will likely be the same next year as they were on the Star.

On the first St Petersburg day a local act has been performing in the theatre on the Star. I'd guess that will continue.

You will only be able to piece together a very rough plan I'm afraid.

I guess it will be a wait and see........... thanks for this into.

Google NCL Dailies and then look at images. There are tons. Every cruise could be different - even same ship/sailing for week to week.

Thank you. It gives me an idea of what type of events/activities happen. Have a much better feel for what's organised on a cruise ship now. (Am a total newbie to all of this!)

Ok thank you for thi info, I'll keep looking. I'm on the spirit in May so I think I'll pop onto that board and ask if anyone has pics of them too.

Thanks again

Join the roll call for your cruise and ask there. Others on your cruise may have some stashed away.

Join the roll call for your cruise and ask there. Others on your cruise may have some stashed away.

Have joined the roll call, but this is the first time this ship has done this area of the world, she has been based in Miami since arriving from the drydock.

Just wondered about other ships/ lines and how they do it in Europe as opposed to the Caribbean.

Just wondered about other ships/ lines and how they do it in Europe as opposed to the Caribbean.

May will still be cold so you are probably looking at more indoor events and shows - For example white hot night or glow party will take place indoors rather than out on deck.

Sea days will see the usual art auctions, trivia etc etc. You might find local folklore shows in certain ports. The entertainments team will focus on indoor events, cookery demos, talks, etc. Cruises will vary as events can be weather dependent. I doubt you will find ice carvings by the pool :p

Baltics - Port intensive. I'd get a spa pass - nice to come back to the warmth and comfort of the spa after a hectic day in port. And depending on what time your ship gets into port, you might also find the Spa lovely to use early morning.

In Scotland we have a saying for "Its cold outside" - we say "Its Baltic" - and I found out why during our May/June Baltics cruise - brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Baltic indeed!

I quite like cold weather cruises - we are bringing the Getaway over to Copenhagen - 16 nights - and we are planning for a mixture, hopefully warm leaving Miami - but then its going to get colder as we cross - Nice though - and I love that we actually enjoy and use the ships wonderful facilities.

It will be wonderful !! Enjoy!