Independence of the Seas Aft Cabins on Deck 7

usateg

I am currently booked on the Independence of the Seas next October on a 7 night France & Spain Cruise. I had originally booked a Junior Suite on Deck 9 - location being on the "hump" of the ship. I always do research & just found 4 Aft Cabins on Deck 7 (7412,7414,7714 & 7712). In researching these cabins on the website it is showing an obstruction but not what the obstruction is.

I cruised on the Indy doing a Transatlantic back in 2009 in an Aft balcony but cannot remember the Deck. I remember loving the extra space & always look for an aft cabin. The obstruction is scaring me. Wondering if anybody has cruised in these cabins & if they have what is the obstruction like.

Thank you in advance for any help

We are on Independence now. On our way back to Ft. Lauderdale. There is an obstruction and I was also worried about it. But this has been the best cabin/balcony I have ever had. The views are AMAZING. We have had the most beautiful sunsets I have ever seen. The water below is beautiful. We can sit and watch the beautiful blue water. A regular balcony you have to get up and look down to see the beautiful blue water. I love the light blue color that comes from the side of the boat and the back. From the churning of the water.

The balcony is larger than I have ever had. Two chairs" two loungers, and a table and extra room.

IMG_0298.JPG