WARNING - Do not use this Orlando Shuttle Service...

Lollipop's Mom

I hope warnings are ok to post on here, as we had a horrific time with this service.

I strongly recommend not booking with http://orlandocruizeshuttle.com/

Here is what happened to us:

4 days before our trip I ended up realized I needed a scooter for the trip. I had booked one to be dropped off at PC for our Dec 3rd departure.

I had to last minute call around to find transportation to take us AND the scooter to disney world on the 10th. I phoned a few places and finally got a hold of this one. The man on the phone ensured me private transport from PC to Disney with a lift for the scooter, pick up time 9:30am. Total was $154.00 for 2 of us. I booked and paid.

Dec 10th at 9:20am - we go outside to the shuttle area, and our transport was no where to be found. I knew traffic was crazy, so I phoned and asked if they were there yet. I had a man with a heavy jamaican accent I could not understand too well tell me I had to go to 'side B' and wait. Huh? There is no side B that I could find. About 3 minutes later this same guy called me back and asked for me by name. I said speaking and then he says he has been trying to phone me over 50 times and I did not answer, I missed my 8:30am pick up and they left without me. One, that was a lie, as I had no missed calls on my phone. I told him I have email that says 9:30 and he said I am lying. I had it in my hand screencapped!

I argue with him and tell him to come back and get us, as I am now standing outside a ship with no ride, he has my money and I have a wheelchair. He says he will call me back.

I stood there so angry I started to cry. He called back and says a bunch of stuff I don't understand and then says to walk across the street toward the parkade. We go across and there he is waving at us - he had never left at all. ??????????? So I got up and its a 10 passenger van full of people with a uhaul trailer on the back. I said we are going to disney - all of these people are going to disney? And he says 'yes'. He puts our luggage in and then says 'Oh I didn't know you have a scooter'. What?????? It is on the email with the 9:30am pick up time! I show him and he says I faked the email because he does all that.

Yes, at my hotel, I photoshopped a new email because I figured there would be issues a week later? OMG! seriously!

So my daughter (20) ends up just getting some super human strength somewhere and proceeds to lift this scooter onto the uhaul).

We get in the van, and off we go. I say to people 'So which disney resorts are you going to?" and get told they are all going to the airport, except one couple going to an airport hotel.

WHAT? We had fastpasses and stuff all set for WDW at noon.

But it gets better....

We get to the airport, have to go to side B, then to side A, then at side A he out of the blue pops his hood. No check engine light was on, nothing. He unloads the people -so all that is left is us for Disney and the couple behind us going to aiport hotel.

The guy goes to the front of the engine, peers in quickly, closes it and gets in and says ok everyone has to get out my van is broken. You have to go in here, go down to transportation and get a cab.

So I talk him into at least taking us down to disney magical express, knowing I can count on Disney to help us out. The couple behind were quick and smart and said 'Are you going to a repair shop? can you drop us at the airport hotel on the way - its literally 2 mins from here". LOL.

So we left us at one end of MCO with 2 huge suitcases, a carryon and a scooter to find our own way to Disney.

Of course, disney was amazing, put us on the next magical express, and we made it into the disney parks by 2pm - 2 hours later than we hoped, but that part was not a big deal.

What should have been an easy and stress free transfer turned into tears and stress and my daughter trying to lug all this luggage from one end of MCO to the other :(

OP I am sorry this happened to you.

They also go by Orlando Holiday Transportation and have 1* on Yelp

I think the lesson learned should be research, research. research.

I found their bad reviews within 2 minutes of a google search.

What they did to you they do to everybody. They are like Geico; it's what they do.