Divina boarding time

Kroozen

Greetings,

I have seen some conflicting information regarding boarding time for the Divina. Some people have said they were able to board as early as 11am, while others have said they weren't able to board until 5:30pm. Departure is scheduled for 7pm out of Miami.

I'm curious because I'm debating doing an airboat tour that morning (on my own, not through the cruise line) but I didn't know if I would have time. I like to board as soon as possible so I can finally relax and get into 'vacation mode'.

Thanks!

Greetings,

I have seen some conflicting information regarding boarding time for the Divina. Some people have said they were able to board as early as 11am, while others have said they weren't able to board until 5:30pm. Departure is scheduled for 7pm out of Miami.

I'm curious because I'm debating doing an airboat tour that morning (on my own, not through the cruise line) but I didn't know if I would have time. I like to board as soon as possible so I can finally relax and get into 'vacation mode'.

Thanks!

They board around noon.

Are you boarding tomorrow the 16th of December?. If so I'd say expect a long boarding time. The cruise before us (10 night cruise) had to check all 4000 passengers do face to face exit with CBP. It took 4.5 hours to disembark. Well we just got notice that our 10 night cruise will have to go through the same process. So, IMO, I would say that it's likely there will be a 4.5 hour delay as well. Apparently there's only 12 stations to prices people through at POM, so that's why.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk