Buying water and water in diamond lounge

esper10

Hi all, we will be on the Harmoney B2B and was wondering if we can buy water before we sail. Carnival and princess offers 12 bottles for $6.99 I saw that we royal it is starting at $39.00 for I think bigger bottles. Did I miss any thing or this is it $39.00 also sorry if I asked it before or may be I didn't just forget, we are diamond so the diamond lounge and the 3 daily drink per day that we get is water available in any of these 2? Thank you so much

Why buy water when you can get very clean, good tasting water right out of the tap? Just take some empty bottles with you.

Sorry, I can't answer your question abut the price. Seems high to me.

Edited by 2chiefs

Hi all, we will be on the Harmoney B2B and was wondering if we can buy water before we sail. Carnival and princess offers 12 bottles for $6.99 I saw that we royal it is starting at $39.00 for I think bigger bottles. Did I miss any thing or this is it $39.00 also sorry if I asked it before or may be I didn't just forget, we are diamond so the diamond lounge and the 3 daily drink per day that we get is water available in any of these 2? Thank you so much

I've not seen bottled water available in any Diamond or Concierge lounge.

The $39 is the least expensive package RC offers, though I believe you can purchase 500ml bottles for around $3.

They also typically allow you to bring on bottled water, though it is against their rules.

Yes you can get bottled water with the vouchers when they are valid. The packages of bottled water I want to say are 1.5 liter bottles. ( other lines are the smaller bottles in their packages) The individual bottles are the normal size and the lounge will(should) have them plus most bars will give them with the vouchers.

The tap water is actually probably more pure than some brands of bottled.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I've not seen bottled water available in any Diamond or Concierge lounge.

The $39 is the least expensive package RC offers, though I believe you can purchase 500ml bottles for around $3.

They also typically allow you to bring on bottled water, though it is against their rules.

I have but if on the first day you tell them that's your preference they can usually make it happen for the rest of the cruise.

Sent from my iPad using Forums