Fun shop cheers error?

Jkodko

My daughter and I ( separate rooms) both got a pop up saying "sorry you can not purchase package because it's already purchased" when trying to buy cheers package. It has not been purchased. Has anyone else had the issue recently?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I was getting this message, but at least in my case, it was because Cheers was already in my cart! I had looked at it weeks earlier and put it in my cart to see the final price. I guess it remains there forever unless you actually remove it. 😀

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I was getting this message, but at least in my case, it was because Cheers was already in my cart! I had looked at it weeks earlier and put it in my cart to see the final price. I guess it remains there forever unless you actually remove it.

I did the same thing but cart was empty. I think they must have an issue if you check it before hand. Makes sense.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My daughter and I ( separate rooms) both got a pop up saying "sorry you can not purchase package because it's already purchased" when trying to buy cheers package. It has not been purchased. Has anyone else had the issue recently?

I had the same issue, but I logged off, logged back in the next day, and it has gone away and I was able to purchase the package.

Thanks everyone. I was able to buy from a different computer. Daughter may have to call.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

It seems like their website is having a lot of those issues lately. People seeing weird data or not being able to do things, depending on what computer they are on.

It seems like their website is having a lot of those issues lately. People seeing weird data or not being able to do things, depending on what computer they are on.

I think all cruiselines have issues with website. Hundreds and maybe even thousands of people searching/mock booking/price checking at the same time.

I've all the sudden been denied access to RCI web from server. Funny thing is I have been checking cruises all along on their site

I think all cruiselines have issues with website. Hundreds and maybe even thousands of people searching/mock booking/price checking at the same time.

I've all the sudden been denied access to RCI web from server. Funny thing is I have been checking cruises all along on their site

Yah! Someone else is having the same error on RCI too! At first I thought it was just me. Oh well for them! Just means Carnival gets our business! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Yah! Someone else is having the same error on RCI too! At first I thought it was just me. Oh well for them! Just means Carnival gets our business! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

If you can't shop you can't buy! LOL

I actually booked the Vista for May 2018 this morning.

Funny thing Expedia was doing the same thing.