What do you use to hang Christmas decorations?

FLOTR

I will be bringing some battery powered Christmas lights and other knick knacks to decorate my cabin for our upcoming cruise. I would like to put some of the lights on my door and balcony and plan on putting some other decorations around the cabin. Looking for advice on successful ways to place everything. Thanks!

We used the hooks that are removable. They worked great!! Be prepared to argue with security about potential fire hazard of battery-operated lights!

Barb

So now there is a chance of going to the Naughty room for Christmas decorations? That certainly will kill the spirit!:rolleyes:

What about lighters?

I put up Halloween decoration with magnetic hooks and those 3M Commands hooks that you can slide off. They worked really well.

I was worried about putting lights on the balcony (Boardwalk) but no one said anything.

For some reason some rooms don't work well with magnets. Our last two sailings on Allure and Oasis mine didn't work well.

However, I have used 3M Command strips and museum putty (not sure if that's what it's really called) but it worked the best and took up little packing space.