Seen drone port of miami

lssg

Just off celebrity eclipse and sitting on my balcony before I got off the ship in the port of Miami was a drone flying very close to the ship. Kinda creepy. Has anyone else seen drones flying close in the port of Miami or any other port

Just off celebrity eclipse and sitting on my balcony before I got off the ship in the port of Miami was a drone flying very close to the ship. Kinda creepy. Has anyone else seen drones flying close in the port of Miami or any other port

I've seen drones following ships as they leave Port Everglades. They were land based drones and left the ship as we got further away from shore. I have no idea who is responsible for those things. I agree, they are a little creepy.

Yep, creepy/scary!:eek: My question is: if watercraft are not allowed to get that near a ship, why would an unapproved aircraft (of any sort)? I liked the response by a poster on another 'drone' thread. He said something to to the effect of: If you fly your intrusive toy too close to my balcony, you'll find out how good I am with an improvised slingshot! :p

Edited by wwcruisers