Wedding itinerary map for guests to sign

jstamper

Hoping someone may be able to help!! I hope that someone will be able to understand by description of what I am needing.

I have seen a map of the itinerary for a cruise, this will be our wedding cruise and I would love to find someone that can draw a map, with starting location being Miami (with a pic of a small ship, or the whale tail or something) and then follow the path with each itinerary port stops (and add small icons along the way ...I would like this drawn on possibly 11x13 size or so and then I would put a border around it and guests can sign or write a small Words of Wisdom or something of their choosing and then this can be framed.

Looking for someone that could do this, anyone ever had this done or someone that could do it, I have tried looking on Etsy but just not having much luck, Suggestions?? Thank you for your time.

I was looking for something like this a few months ago! There is an Etsy store called JWDesignStudio that does something very similar to what you are describing. You can search by the store name, or search for "cruise itinerary map" and it will come up. I haven't ordered from them, but it was an idea I was exploring, as well. It looks like they will customize for you. Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I was looking for something like this a few months ago! There is an Etsy store called JWDesignStudio that does something very similar to what you are describing. You can search by the store name, or search for "cruise itinerary map" and it will come up. I haven't ordered from them, but it was an idea I was exploring, as well. It looks like they will customize for you. Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I did locate this on Etsy, I sent him a message, waiting on a reply but wanted to say Thank You, this looks very very similar to what I was looking for and believe that it will work perfectly. Thank you for your time.

• 4 weeks later...
I am using an etsy vendor to make the map that I wanted for our cruise. It is going to show my home state (NJ) as well as the port I am going out of and the itinerary of the ship. She hand draws the maps and all of her work is amazing.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/LittleHouseShop

I used the same vendor!!!! I was sooo happy with our map, she even put it up on her site.