Tell me about these four ships...

MaiTaiMary

I've been on Oasis twice, Allure once, and will be on Harmony in about a month. I love Oasis class. Can't go wrong. Harmony has the new waterslides, the dry slide (Abyss) and also now includes 2 specialty restaurants that the rest of Oasis does not have (Jamies and Wonderland). Both were on Quantum when I was onboards, and both were delicious.

That's right, forgot all about the basketball court, the ping pong tables, mini-golf, and there is a shuffleboard back by the aqua theater! My husband and son really enjoy the ping pong and the shuffleboard.(when it's not too hot back there at the shuffleboard). So,so much to do!! Love Oasis class!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

What did your tween kids like to do on the Oasis and Allure?

Flowrider, zip line, rock climbing , ice skating, ping pong , mini golf, sports court. They were actually 10-11 when we did them so they couldnt try the teen club but that would be an option now. Plus they were content to just hang out on the Boardwalk or on Promenade.

Now that they are older (12, 14) would definitely go back on Allure or Oasis. In fact even though we just got off Harmony , they prefer Allure.

Edited by peacefrogdog

I've been on Oasis twice, Allure once, and will be on Harmony in about a month. I love Oasis class. Can't go wrong. Harmony has the new waterslides, the dry slide (Abyss) and also now includes 2 specialty restaurants that the rest of Oasis does not have (Jamies and Wonderland). Both were on Quantum when I was onboards, and both were delicious.

Looks like Oasis does have Wonderland

http://www.******************.com/2014/10/09/oasis-of-the-seas-deck-plan-changes-coming-after-dry-dock-complete

Sorry, ain't so. Just because you found something on the internet, does not guarantee that it is true.

Yes there were deck plans published showing that Wonderland was coming to Oasis at the drydock, but Wonderland did NOT happen on Oasis. All this was explained to you in detail above. Wonderland was not on Oasis when I cruised on her earlier this year. Was not there in any of my previous cruises on Oasis. I'm not expecting to find Wonderland when I board Oasis in 32 days.

I wouldn't disregard adventure if the price is great.

Sure, I'm positive your kids would love the Oasis class...plus there is some "prestige" in sailing on the biggest ships in the world.

However, the Adventure ports are much more interesting and it is still a big ship--bigger than ANY of Carnival's ships, to put it in perspective.

She still has many of the same activities as the Oasis class--rock wall, ice rink, Royal Promenade, Flowrider, sports court, and more. However, Adventure doesn't have Central Park or Boardwalk, Broadway shows, the Abyss, and a zipline. There are also fewer specialty dining spots. But, Adventure does have water slides, something Oasis or Allure don't have!

Like I said, if airfare and the cruise itself are reasonable, your kids will still have tons of fun on Adventure...just thought I needed to talk about her because everyone else seemed to be lauding the Oasis class :D