Escape 13740 - Balcony BE

SSMcruises

In the picture attached 11138 the bed close to the balcony door. In 11132 the bed is in the middle. On the layouts if its narrow in the middle of the cabin then the bed is next to the balcony door. If its widest in the middle of the cabin then the bed is in the middle of the room. Hope that helps.

1929225994_Untitled2.jpg.706a70a3ca7f2955f3ec5a6c6d90b32d.jpg

In the picture attached 11138 the bed close to the balcony door. In 11132 the bed is in the middle. On the layouts if its narrow in the middle of the cabin then the bed is next to the balcony door. If its widest in the middle of the cabin then the bed is in the middle of the room. Hope that helps.

Where did you find that photo? I've yet to find one of the Escape that shows the indentations. But yes, you are correctly reading it.

it is by the entrance to find out where the bed is located in a stateroom do a mock booking and when you get to the stateroom selection page select a stateroom from the list and to the right there is a section that tells you about the room if you click on show more it will show you where the bed is located in the selected room. below is what it shows for the escape room # 13740 for the sailing I picked

Room Details

Desk

Safety Deposit Box

Telephone

Television

Tea and Coffee Maker

Forward Section

Starboard Side

Refrigerator

Pier forward

Sprinklers

Bed Near Entrance

Shower

Private Balcony

Floor to Ceiling Window

view less

Edited by sunsoaked218

Where did you find that photo? I've yet to find one of the Escape that shows the indentations. But yes, you are correctly reading it.

I actually believe that the "photo" is showing part of deck 11 on the deck plans for the Breakaway or the Getaway, and absolutely not for the Escape.... As LrgPizza is pointing out, unfortunately all deck plans for the Escape only show all balcony cabins with "straight walls", so it is not possible to know from the deck plans alone if the bed is by the entrance or by the balcony on that particular ship.

Edited by TrumpyNor

it is by the entrance to find out where the bed is located in a stateroom do a mock booking and when you get to the stateroom selection page select a stateroom from the list and to the right there is a section that tells you about the room if you click on show more it will show you where the bed is located in the selected room. below is what it shows for the escape room # 13740 for the sailing I picked

Room Details

Desk

Safety Deposit Box

Telephone

Television

Tea and Coffee Maker

Forward Section

Starboard Side

Refrigerator

Pier forward

Sprinklers

Bed Near Entrance

Shower

Private Balcony

Floor to Ceiling Window

view less

I actually did this when deciding which cabin to go for on the Escape, because we wanted the bed close to the entrance, and it was the correct information online for our particular cabin. But I have heard several others that have stated that the information about where the bed is placed is actually wrong on many of the cabins - personally I don't know if that is the case. All I can say is that is was correct for the cabin we were in when cruising on the Escape.

I would like to mention though, that when the bed is situated "near entrance" (which actually means "near closet"), then the bed is very close to the closet, and it is almost impossible to get clothing in or out of the closet without "sitting on the bed" while doing it....

Edited by TrumpyNor

I put more trust in CC members who have actually sailed in a particular stateroom. The NCL site has errors and even the BA/GA deck-plan has a few errors (indentations aren't always correct).

Another good source for actual pictures is cruisedeckplans.com but only members get full access to pictures. Somehow, pictures that I took are on that site but I'm not a member and didn't upload them there. I don't mind (I took them to help people, anyway) since the site is a good source to collect and organize info. One of these days, I'll join that site.....