Fulton garage

smurf1635

We have a reservation for Fulton, we arrive 2 days before our cruise. I'm wondering if it is possible to access our car to put some things in the trunk before we board the ship?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Forums mobile app

Yes. Just go in the side entrance and take the elevator up to the floor you parked on. The time I parked there a day before my cruise, I left my cruise luggage in the car for the hotel stay and just took my backpack to the hotel. I returned the day of the cruise to get the rest of my luggage and took fulton's free shuttle to the port.

Not to hyjack the thread but I prepaid online and it made me choose an arrival time. I underestimated and we will be there around 830 instead of 1000. Anyone have experience arriving a few hours early at this garage? We plan to eat breakfast nearby. Would we be better off paying for street parking then parking the car closer to the time I chose on the reservation? I've heard of some people being charged additional fees when leaving.