escape room

i waas wondering if someone could answer this question we are going on the harmony feb 18 we are a group ofr 11 my daughter just looked and we can book the rubicon and it is 8.95 is this the escape room everyone is talking about?

FYI you can only book kids aged 14 and over. I couldn't even select my 12 yr olds for this activity on the cruise planner.

Just for comparison purposes, I just checked the Breakout Escape location where I live and most of the rooms are $24 per person. There was a special of $18 for one of the rooms.

We had a work outing there and I did 2 of the rooms. I wish it only cost $9, because I would do it more often. It is a lot of fun.

Agree. $9 is a bargain for an escape room. I had no issue in paying for something that is not on other cruise ships.

The charge is no doubt to make sure people show up. We were told they would not run it if less than 6 showed up. Having done the room I think you do need that minimum to have a chance of escaping. It would likely be much more of a headache to charge people for a no show.