Ncl epic "haven aft-facing penthouse" please help!!

bklynfinest77

Ok I need to find someone that actual stayed a Haven aft facing penthouse with balcony on the epic ... it seem to be two different picture on there website for this room and when I called NCL they are not 100% sure which room is right ..ugh

so here the two pics i got directly for the ncl website in two different areas of the website

heres the link to the room in the haven part of the website

https://www.ncl.com/why-cruise-norwegian/cruise-accommodations/the-haven

aft%20penthouse%202_zpsreq9vg6g.jpg

aft%20penthouse%203_zpsgfe7zctx.jpg

Heres the link when u pick your room

https://www.ncl.com/cruise-quotes/301-00000159-2420-2437-985f-a25e0b2f9740

aft%20penthouse%201_zpstpefxupz.jpg

aft%20penthouse%204_zpstzbp8szy.jpg

has anyone actually stay in this room on the epic and know which one is the right room

Edited by bklynfinest77

Hi, we had this same aft haven penthouse room type on the Epic a few years ago. It was the room with the roundish bed and circular light on top. I really liked the room!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Forums mobile app

Ugh I was hoping it was the other room cause it had a separate living room area .. but I think the circle one is nice too ... thanks .. Do u know your room number ... that would help a lot

Sent from my SM-G930T using Forums mobile app

I looked through our Epic reservation info and we stayed in cabin 13295 back in 2013. Overall, I really liked the room and we had a great time on the Epic itself. There were 2 main things that I remember:

1. the empty hangers, closet doors and glassware made rattling noises overnight. We just had to remove the empty hangers and move the glassware around and everything was completely fine.

2. I'm glad I did my research on the bathroom setup. It is not a traditional setup where you open the bathroom door and everything is inside one room, ie. toilet, sink, tub, etc. The toilet is in it's own very small room. The sink, tub/shower, vanity desk is out in the open, all near to each other, and separated by a partial wall behind the bed.

Good luck!

I looked through our Epic reservation info and we stayed in cabin 13295 back in 2013. Overall, I really liked the room and we had a great time on the Epic itself. There were 2 main things that I remember:

1. the empty hangers, closet doors and glassware made rattling noises overnight. We just had to remove the empty hangers and move the glassware around and everything was completely fine.

2. I'm glad I did my research on the bathroom setup. It is not a traditional setup where you open the bathroom door and everything is inside one room, ie. toilet, sink, tub, etc. The toilet is in it's own very small room. The sink, tub/shower, vanity desk is out in the open, all near to each other, and separated by a partial wall behind the bed.

Good luck!

Thanks for the tips and room# .. I saw the set up is a little weird but it's find with me since it just me and hubby

Sent from my SM-G930T using Forums mobile app

The pics of the round bed in one room is the Epic - We stayed in the EPIC AFT PH suite a couple of times- Once in 10326 and can't remember the other. It was great. No issues!

The other pics are from the Away ships!

We also stayed on the Breakaway and Getaway in the AFT PH suite and all I can say is-- WHAT A DIFFERENCE!! On the aways' you have a separate Bedroom and living room/dining combinations and a HUGE balcony!

Although all that space is really nice- we loved the EPIC so much we are heading back on her and in an AFT PH suite again in February in 11321

Also on the EPIC you have access to not only the Haven Courtyard but Also POSH. POSH makes up for not having the larger room and balcony especially if it is just you and DH.

You should have a great time!

We stayed in one on Epic a year ago. Fun room with the round bed and cool bathroom. Don't expect in-room dining though--no room for a table. Also, some folks don't like the vibrations from early morning ship maneuvers when coming into port. You will be shaken awake and not in the gentle way mom used to do it!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app