Divina lobster question

shelpt

For recent Divina cruisers- I know that it is now an upcharge for lobster and I believe it is $20. What do you get for $20? Is it the little tails, a whole lobster? Is it all you can eat?

This is our friends first cruise and were looking forward to lobster night. Then it suddenly became an upcharge. Hoping it's at least worth the $20.

TIA

I have been lurking on the other threads e.g. NCL and it seems they are also now doing lobster as an upcharge also. Earlier this year apart from gala night when it was still included, lobster was available most other nights and the extra charge also included a glass of prosecco. Will be interesting to see if still the same next month. Or should I say 4 weeks today...

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

The upcharge for the whole lobster (1.25 to 1.5 pounds) is $23.95. It comes with veggies and rice. The upcharge for surf and turf is $19.95. You get a lobster tail and I think a 6oz. filet mignon. I didn't order that so I do not know what it comes with. You only receive 1 dinner for this price, it is not all you can eat.

The upcharge for the whole lobster (1.25 to 1.5 pounds) is $23.95. It comes with veggies and rice. The upcharge for surf and turf is $19.95. You get a lobster tail and I think a 6oz. filet mignon. I didn't order that so I do not know what it comes with. You only receive 1 dinner for this price, it is not all you can eat.

Thanks so much!