Jamaica Ochos Rios VIP Bamboo Beach Shore Excursion

SSKJ572

We do not do many shore excursions, but did sign up for this one for our Panama Canal cruise departing Jan 15. We purchased the VIP Bamboo Beach shore excursion and HAL website states it covers the food they serve on the beach, plus mimosas, sunrise Cranmosas, house cocktails, beer and rum drinks. Every review I can find keeps mentioning just rum punch and beer. I dislike both and want to make sure I can actually get house cocktails. Has anyone been on this excursion? Thanks!

We do not do many shore excursions, but did sign up for this one for our Panama Canal cruise departing Jan 15. We purchased the VIP Bamboo Beach shore excursion and HAL website states it covers the food they serve on the beach, plus mimosas, sunrise Cranmosas, house cocktails, beer and rum drinks. Every review I can find keeps mentioning just rum punch and beer. I dislike both and want to make sure I can actually get house cocktails. Has anyone been on this excursion? Thanks!

By purchasing the VIP package you do get to ask for house cocktails -- you also have a separate part of the beach with great loungers, and a few tables. We enjoyed the experience -- btw. They also serve you a snack at your lounger, then lunch and desert and continually come around to maker sure there is nothing you need. We did this excursion last year.

Elaine