Ziplining in Belize

brett621

Good Morning everyone,

I will be cruising in January on Carnival, and one of our ports is Belize. My girlfriend definitely wants to do some ziplining. I have looked at the excursions offered by Carnival and they all seem to include ziplining and cave tubing. I would not be opposed to doing both, but the reviews indicated the ziplining was pretty short, and that is what she is most excited about. If anyone has done any of the Carnival offered excursions and can provide additional insight on the zipline portion, I would appreciate it.One reason I was leaning toward booking through Carnival is for the security at a tender port of a tour lasting longer than it should.

Does anyone know of any excursions offered by Carnival that are more heavily weighted toward ziplining? Any other operators that do more zipline tours that people can recommend? Any recommendations/thoughts on the issue of getting back to the ship in time?

The zip line is Belize is the zip line. If you're heading to Roatan as well. Some great zip lines there. Check out the Roatan board for South Shore Canopy, Pirates of the Caribbean, or Clip N Zip.

Most Belize zip line excursions include cave tubing because both are practically right next to each other. Most private vendors doing these tours will get you back to the cruise port in plenty of time to catch the tender. People who just barely make it back by last tender are usually those folks going on one of the longer distance Mayan ruin tours to Lamanai or Xunantunich.