Retailers for Carnival Gift Cards

JaniceB

If you have a Meijer by you. They have them. $5 off with mperks until 12/24. I am getting some tomorrow. We cruise in January.

Thank you very much, I will be hitting them up tomorrow!!!! Meijer 1 mile from my house. I have seen them, I didnt know they gave a discount for M perks!!! Do you know if it requires a minimum amount? I was going to grab a $25 card for wifeys stocking!

Edited by 1gr8cruise

Ebay. You don't have to leave home!

You can also get them off of the gift card website. Now that they are phasing out the lower denomination cards, there's no need to hunt for them at a retail location. You can get e-cards and physical cards right online. If any of these stores have them for less than $100, it's only until the current supply runs out.

Thank you very much, I will be hitting them up tomorrow!!!! Meijer 1 mile from my house. I have seen them, I didnt know they gave a discount for M perks!!! Do you know if it requires a minimum amount? I was going to grab a $25 card for wifeys stocking!

It's under the rewards part of mperks. You get $5 in rewards back for every $50 you spend on gift cards.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Just picked up a 50.00 GC at Lowes in Lancaster PA......I didn't know they had them and yesterday I was looking for Xmas gift cards and saw them. I was so excited. 3 gift cards for family members and 1 for me:) I have actually never used them yet but I'm thinking when we check in I give it to them and automatically have a 50.00 credit on my sign and sail.

PUBLIX Supermarkets here in Florida have them. Just saw them there this week.

I checked the local Publix, but they have phased out the smaller amounts and only have the $100 ones now. I was looking for $50 ones, so I ended up just purchasing them OBC instead and printing out the confirmation.

Less hassle for them as they won't have to stand in line to apply them to their acct., it will already be there :)

It's under the rewards part of mperks. You get $5 in rewards back for every $50 you spend on gift cards.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thank you, picked one up today. We have 2 meijer in town, first one only had the $100 - 500 amount cards. Ended up at the store close to my house, they had the $25 & up cards......Wifey will be happy in the am with a $50 card !!!:D

Edited by 1gr8cruise