What time did you find yourself eating dinner the most?

bklynfinest77

Usually 6-6:30

after looking at a few dailies ( cant find one that a 4 day cruise on epic but looked at others) i notice most of the game shows( like deal or no deal .. newlywed game etc) are around 8pm some a little later some earlier so we decided on 6:30... thanks everyone!!

We tend to eat at 5.45, unless the early show is before 7.30 when we eat earlier at 5.30. My wife likes to go to the early show early to get a preferred seat.

Even when we share we are well finished by 7 or 7.10 at the latest. Never have a wait at those times but don't get as much chance to share.

This is exactly how my wife and I do it as well. The only time we do the late show/late dinner is when it is the non-family friendly version. We don't have kids and are not offended and find they are generally more entertaining. Those nights we will usually do a specialty dining closer to 19:30. Just off the Epic last week and we ate at 17:30 almost all week. We did Shanghai, Cagney's, The Manhattan Room, and spent a good bit of the time at the buffet since it made dinner only a half hour affair and we could get back to the entertainment options.

We go when hungry.....6pm one day and maybe 8pm the next. If we get a late start that leads to a late lunch and late dinner. Early start leads to an early lunch and early dinner.

That is what is so great about Freestyle dining.

On average when I go solo- I'll do the solo gathering and then dinner 7:00-7:30- some exceptions I liked- did Cagney's at 6PM and was out of there 7PM one night- on Epic 5 years ago did some specialities around 5:30 which was nice as it frees up evening..