Fat cats on breakaway

BEACHBARB

There was another recent thread on this and one poster said Les Getrex's website indicates he will be on Breakaway until Jan. 18, but that, in fact he will be on till Jan. 28. Perhaps they will come back to comment further but seemed to be a follower & fan.

They also suggested that Charlie Love will takeover from there.

I have been searching and can't find a website for him nor calendar anywhere. Does anyone else have his schedule and can confirm that he will be on Breakaway beginning Jan. 29? Or is someone else scheduled?

Sure would be nice to know is Fat Cats is one of our favorite venues. We became huge Slam Allen fans there.:)

http://www.lesgetrex.com/calendar.html

Hi, here is a link to his calendar- note it isn't always updated far in advance so even if he leaves he seems to return to the Breakaway. I played piano/organ with his band on 2 of my Breakaway trips.

I also liked Slam Allen, who I played with on the Epic but he doesn't seem to be NCL anymore. I actually looked earlier this week though and saw Slam was playing a blues festival in NJ near me this summer so will see him then!

Thanks, Howard. Look forward to hearing you play organ sometime in Fat Cats!

You can catch Slam Allen around the tri-state area! Different show from the ship - sometimes a whole brass section added. What a great performer.

Still interested if anyone knows what happens a/o Jan. 29 Breakaway Fat Cats or can point me to Charlie Love's calendar.

Seems to be Les Getrex & Charlie Love in rotation ever since Slam stopped performing on ships.

Edited by snorklin'barb