vista has no scenic ocean view

Ksul7784

I just got off the Splendor 2 weeks ago and had a scenic ocean view. I went to book the Vista but I don't see this room type. Is it sad I may skip the Vista all together because of this. I have had corner balcony suites and everything else, but after the scenic ocean I want that room every time!

Edited by Ksul7784

I just got off the Splendor 2 weeks ago and had a scenic ocean view. I went to book the Vista but I don't see this room type. Is it sad I may skip the Vista all together because of this. I have had corner balcony suites and everything else, but after the scenic ocean I want that room every time!

Since that is my absolute favorite cabin type, I realized this when the Vista layout was first revealed. And while the rooms are awesome, lack of them onboard wouldn't stop me from booking a ship. Only 6 in the fleet has them. You're greatly limiting yourself only wanting to stay in that type of room. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they'll be on the Horizon.

I understand your feeling. First cruise had a Grand Ocean Scenic view. Talk about being spoiled. The problem with both types of rooms is they don't have many on the ships that have them. So even if a ship does have them they are very hard to book.

Good evening, noticed the post stating no OV on Vista, we will be sailing the Vista in April, 2017 and booked an OV last that didn't say obstructed view but it is on Deck 3, hopefully the noise level won't be unbearable. Didn't realize they weren't as many as on most ships.:)

Good evening, noticed the post stating no OV on Vista, we will be sailing the Vista in April, 2017 and booked an OV last that didn't say obstructed view but it is on Deck 3, hopefully the noise level won't be unbearable. Didn't realize they weren't as many as on most ships.:)

Totally different cabin type.

Vista has havana harbour cabins. Spirit class has french door cabins. Each class has something different to offer. Although uou may have a favorite type of cabin hiw do you kniw you might like something else if you dont try it

Vista has havana harbour cabins. Spirit class has french door cabins. Each class has something different to offer. Although uou may have a favorite type of cabin hiw do you kniw you might like something else if you dont try it

Family Harbor (deck 2), Havana staterooms (deck 5, and select cabins on decks 6 and 7). Vista offers 2 awesome categories, not found on any other ship. We loved our Havana Cabana, and the Havana area in general :)

Sent from my iPad using Forums

No, not sad. It's your choice.