6-8 guests, captain wedding, which line?

MelAnnDoll

I'm trying to decide which cruise line to go with! We will have a very small wedding, probably only 6-8 guests and I would like the captain to marry us on a sea day. We are looking to get married fairly soon. I have tried searching these boards and other articles but it's hard to determine which information is up to date. And it seems like a lot of packages are for 25-50 peopke.

Shoukd I get a travel agent? Would they know the specifics of the wedding packages and be able to make reccomendations? I have never used a TA before, do they cost money.forgot tob

Edited by MelAnnDoll
Forgot to che

I'm trying to decide which cruise line to go with! We will have a very small wedding, probably only 6-8 guests and I would like the captain to marry us on a sea day. We are looking to get married fairly soon. I have tried searching these boards and other articles but it's hard to determine which information is up to date. And it seems like a lot of packages are for 25-50 peopke.

Shoukd I get a travel agent? Would they know the specifics of the wedding packages and be able to make reccomendations? I have never used a TA before, do they cost money.forgot tob

Princess has wedding chapels and the captain can and does perform weddings. I believe that you could call the 1800princess number and ask a reservation agent for the proper department. The webcams for each ship also show the wedding chapels on their bridgecams.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 2 weeks later...

Celebrity, the Captain does the ceremony, on a Sea day and you can do a bespoke day for that number, we are doing exactly that this march.

Good luck and congratuations