2018 Cruise Options

Chelsea1

I am looking at options for March 2018 cruise in Australia / Asia region - needs to begin/end in Hong Kong or Singapore and possibly include Sydney. Current favourite is QM2 Sydney to Singapore, flying out from the UK via Hong Kong and back from Singapore. Availability is already limited - no PG or lower category QG available, and several balcony categories sold out. Looking at Hong Kong to Singapore and vice-versa up and down the Vietnamese coast, I see Norwegian Cruise Lines, Norwegian Jewel, available for 11 nights. Having done this route several times before, if chosen, the ship will be important as a destination. Has anyone here cruised with NCL and if so any thoughts? I have read the NCL boards and have a mixed feeling. Fyi, our favourite ship hands down is the QM2, but we have also enjoyed Princess (Diamond, in a mini-suite) and Royal Caribbean (Legend and Voyager, in grand suites) on longer Far East cruises.