Picture of cruise line provided crib/pack and play

Tennant

Does anyone have any pictures of cruise lines provided cribs or pack and plays? Just curious what they provided. Haven't decided on a cruise line yet but will most likely be traveling with 8 month old on princess or celebrity. Thanks!!

Oh and do they change the bedding the same

Amount as they do the normal beds?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone have any pictures of cruise lines provided cribs or pack and plays? Just curious what they provided. Haven't decided on a cruise line yet but will most likely be traveling with 8 month old on princess or celebrity. Thanks!!

Oh and do they change the bedding the same

Amount as they do the normal beds?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We were on Royal Caribbean. They didn't put any sheets on it because of liability but I took extra sheets and a comforter from my boys room (we had royal family suite) and put it in the pack and play for my 2year old. Since you have an infant, my idea isn't safe for your little one. We used pack and play for her since she hasn't graduated to a toddler bed yet and we didn't want the sofa bed pullout to be in the way. Here's pics of what Royal uses. My cousin next door to us used pack and plays for their 1-year-old twins and they were fine.

6a4922964ad5b21a12b8f88b1f062717.jpg

1ec278067a7b529cab2d1ab5a86eb5af.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

We were on Adventure of the Seas and had a similar port a crib to the one pictured. They provided a twin sized flat sheet, but only draped it over the side. I wrapped the sheet around the bottom part and it was fine. It bunched and I had to readjust it just about every day, but no big deal. It wasn't enough of a hassle to make me wish I had packed my own sheet. The room steward was great and always asked if we needed an extra or new bedding for the baby.

f943634f86e4994d693b2b3e505b1aac.jpg7bf3235d8b9a05a5b9041bae00bd7882.jpg

Here are photos of the crib setup on Celebrity (Silhouette) and Cunard (QM2). Both were about the width of a standard pack n play, but slightly longer. Both lines provided a flat sheet and a throw blanket. Of course we didn't need the blanket, and like a previous poster stated, we just had to re-tuck the sheet when it got bunched up. We usually kept the crib set up all day so we could use it for naps, but the stewards always offered to put it away during the day if we wanted.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums