Boarding time at Fort Lauderdale

Hello Everyone.

We're boarding Freedom of the Seas at Fort Lauderdale on 30th December. What's the earliest time we can board?

Many thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

It really depends on how quickly the cruisers disembarking leave the ship.:rolleyes: I have heard people starting to board as early as 10:00 but I believe the normal is around 11:00am. It's a toss-up really!;)

I have attached your informal roll call below if you want a chance to chat with your fellow cruisers! Ask them when the free Meet & Mingle is on board and you can meet some of them in person too!! Welcome to Cruise Critic and have a great cruise!!

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2226119&page=5

Edited by SilkySal
added paragraph

Just show up at 2pm like we do and your on in 15 minutes. No old hags and screaming children just a smooth transition!

Wait a minute. Aren't those 'old hags and screaming children' going to be on the ship for the entire cruise?

Or do you lock yourself in your cabin for the entire cruise?

Just show up at 2pm like we do and your on in 15 minutes. No old hags and screaming children just a smooth transition!

Wait a minute. Aren't those 'old hags and screaming children' going to be on the ship for the entire cruise?

Or do you lock yourself in your cabin for the entire cruise?

While most transform to normal after the cattle herd board, those that don't are more easily avoided on the expanse of the ship compared to the claustrophobia of the terminal.

While I disagree with the characterization of "hag" and "screaming", the behavior exists.