Spanx vs. Hanes

RumRunner01

Sorry for the late response ladies - There is no need to remove the Spanx Higher Power when using the restroom - How? you say...there are 2 'flaps' that cross over (think, men's briefs - the front flap) for ease-of-use. The flaps don't attached to each other in any way (so no uncomfortable snaps or hooks, like on body suits), they just overlap. Could these things get any better? :)

:confused: Really?? Well, that sounds interesting! I'm not really sure about the logistics of that, either (balancing in the restroom, holding formal gown out of the way, using toilet paper...all at the same time!:eek: ) but I think I'm going to give it a try. I'm going to order a pair today! I'll let you all know how I like them.

:confused: Really?? Well, that sounds interesting! I'm not really sure about the logistics of that, either (balancing in the restroom, holding formal gown out of the way, using toilet paper...all at the same time!:eek: ) but I think I'm going to give it a try. I'm going to order a pair today! I'll let you all know how I like them.

hahaha!! i just had the same mental image!!

i dont understand how you dont pee on them.

Well, I kind of had that thought, too! Sometimes it would be SO NICE to be a guy!!!

I ordered mine today, so I'll have to let you know after I get them! I ordered one of the bras, too...it sounded comfy!

:D :D Yeah, I know...doesn't sound like it would work, but I wear them often and I've never peed on them! But, if you're not comfortable trying that strategy out, they take probably a minute or so to pull back up - I would say similar to control top pantyhose, but maybe even a bit less time because you don't have to take extra care to not poke your finger through them! Let me know what you think of your Higher Power, gjules...enjoy! :)

OK...I got my Higher Power today (excellent service, btw...just ordered them Tuesday!)

Sorry...but, I don't like them:( I managed to get them on (what a struggle!) and they seem too short...they didn't come up to under my bra like I thought they would, so I had skin puffed up poking out between my bra and the pants-NOT a good look!! I am 5'5" and wear a size 14 (about 165#'s?) so I ordered a size C. I'm afraid if I go UP a size they won't look right. Anyway, I'm sending them back.

However...I also ordered one of the Spanx bras. I LOVE it! It is SO comfortable and makes my back look nice and smooth...no lines. I think it also makes my chest look a little smaller. SO, I think I'm going to send the Higher Power back and order another bra!

Thanks for all the advice, ladies...I appreciate it:D

GGRrrrrr...double post...Sorry!

gjules - Sorry the Higher Power didn't work out for you! :( It sounds like they might be the wrong size, but every body is different, so they may just not work for your shape. Glad you like the bra - I wanted to try it but they don't make them in a G cup...:o

Archived