Platinum benefits per room?

no1volman

We have 6 people who will all be cruising together. There's one in our party that is a platinum cruiser. Will that person be the only one eligible for those benefits? Or will everyone sharing that room benefit? I'm mainly referring to priority boarding and check-in.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

As far as early embarkation, may depend on the port! At Galveston, I am platinum but they let my entire party (2 other cabins) enter with me.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

It really does depend on the port and can go either way. FBW is correct by the actual rules, but it's really the personnel at the ports who will have the final say.

Platinum get special dining privileges and are allowed to link several cabins for the chosen assignment.

For tendering each Platinum guest can bring along so many nonPlatinum.

The VIFP info page has the info.

As far as early embarkation, may depend on the port! At Galveston, I am platinum but they let my entire party (2 other cabins) enter with me.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The family in front of us was split up when we boarded for Thanksgiving in Galveston. When I say family I mean extended. Grandma and Grandpa were Platinum but the others, 5 adults and 3 small children, were asked to step aside and wait.

The rule is only those in the same stateroom as the person that earned the benefit and their minor children.

I was recently on the Sunshine While waiting for debarkation in Port Canaveral, a couple that were Diamond were able able to bring 8 other people with them into the room waiting to leave the ship. The passengers had their sign and sail cards in their had their cards in their were not Platinum or Diamond. It appears it might depend on the ship or staff.

We have probably sailed 20 times since making Platinum and I have sailed 5 times since I made Diamond. For the first time ever we received 2 plates of chocolate covered strawberries on formal night. One had my name on it and the other had my husbands name.