Behind the Fun on the Vista

pirate4me2

Hey everyone, I have a few questions about the behind the Fun tour on the Vista. Hubby and I have debated doing it a few times, and we have finally decided that this is the trip to do it! Anyway....

1. How much is the tour?

2. What kind of goodies do they give you? (I have heard you get some kind of goodies and I am curious!)

3. How long is the tour?

4. When does the tour typically take place?

and finally,

5. What areas of the ship do you get to visit?

Thanks for any info you can share!

1. How much is the tour? $95

2. What kind of goodies do they give you? (I have heard you get some kind of goodies and I am curious!)Pics with the chef and Captain. Sometimes a pic in front of the ships bell.

3. How long is the tour? 3-1/2 to 4 hours

4. When does the tour typically take place? 9:00 AM on last sea day

and finally,

5. What areas of the ship do you get to visit? backstage of the showroom and dressing areas. Crew cabins(not actually inside the cabin) Crew mess areas, staff mess, officer mess. Crew lounge, laundry area, food pantries, waste disposal area, engine control room, steakhouse, galley.

Edited by vwrestler171

We did it on the Conquest, but I've been told it's basically the same. We got 3 photos- us with Captain, group with Captain, and group in front of ships bell. There were 2 of us and we both got copies of the photos.

We got lanyards, hats, bracelets, and drawstring bags. We also had chocolate covered strawberries and cookies in our room after compliments of the pastry chef. The steakhouse gave us carved soap by the person who does the ice carvings.

It's well worth the money. Bring good walking shoes and it's also a lot of stairs.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums