Pictures of 6170 (2c) on Reflection (as a quad)

shayelle

We have cruised several times, but this is the first time we are putting all 4 of us (2 adults and 2 teenagers) in one cabin. Due to cost of the 10 day cruise and the week in Rome before the cruise, we really can't do 2 cabins (I'm watching for price drops though, maybe there will be one before final payment!). We are ok with it, just trying to figure out space saving ideas. I am trying to see how the cabin is laid out with the sofa bed and the pullman out. Is there a website that shows cabins?

Thanks!

We travelled two years ago with the same family situation as you, had plenty of room during the day as the attendant will make up the Pullman & couch while you are at dinner and fold it all back up during breakfast. The only small issue is storage but we made do by keeping small clothes items in our suitcase under the bed (shorts, tees, swimwear etc) which we could easily pull out. If I can find a photo of the cabin made up I'll post it for you. We enjoyed it so much we're doing the Eastern Med next July out of Rome with the same room configuration !