Three ships in port--where does third dock?

flagmom

According to the cruise ship schedule website, there will be three ships in the port of Basseterre, St. Kitts on February 28, 2017. Two are Royal Caribbean ships arriving at 8 a.m. The third is the Carnival Sunshine, the one I will be on, arriving at 10 a.m. The Carnival itinerary does not indicate it to be a tender location. Can anyone tell me if there is a place for a third ship to dock? I am wondering how this will affect our ability to meet our independently arranged tour of the island. Thanks in advance for any insight one can provide.

cruisetimetables. com does not show the Costa Flavosa in port that day but cruisett does?

Don't rely on cruisetimetables to be 100% accurate. Suggest use as a guide and check the indivdual island port schedule, even then last minute changes are not uncommon.

We were just there in December and our ship docked at the far dock, which I did not even know was there until then. There were taxis available and also a free shuttle bus that dropped off at he main dock in town. If you plan to take a taxi, I advise talking to the "taxi man" on the dock to make sure of the correct fare before you get in the taxi.