Is 11am flight on morning of debarkation to early?

wildabouttheworld

Here another bad problem. Say you miss your flight. Last cruise 1 family that didnt understand english did no go to custom when there name was called. The were from overseas. No one was aloud to leave the ship until they found this family. So they held up the whole ship. And you missed your flight. No biggie you are standby on the next flight. But as all the ships unload (4 on Dec. 17) each flight is more and more overbooked. They do overbook the flights. You might not get a flight until the next morning. My wife works for a airline and we will be flying out standby. She has check and if we dont make a flight by noon all the other flights are over booked already. We have a back up rental car on res. so we can drive to fort myers or somewhere and use our standby flights. I also work part time at a car rental so the car will be cheap too. Good luck but dont get mad at the airline if you are late and they cant get you out till the next day.

Don't think I will let my wife see this thread or she will worry the entire cruise. We dock in San Juan at 7 am and have a 9:30 am flight home. We planned on taking our luggage off ourselves. Guess we will line up at 4 am.

Don't think I will let my wife see this thread or she will worry the entire cruise. We dock in San Juan at 7 am and have a 9:30 am flight home. We planned on taking our luggage off ourselves. Guess we will line up at 4 am.

Umm. Can you change your flight? I think your chances of making that flight are slim and none.

Archived