1st time suite, harmony of the seas

Just booked a jr suite on the Harmony in 4 weeks. Got the old guy discount ! This will be our 1st suite as we have generally been booking balcony rooms. From reading the boards I have a pretty good idea of the jr suite benefits. We can have dinner at Coastel Kitchen, but book early. But what about the suite sun deck? Are we allowed to use that? We will be platinum as of this cruise. Any other little tips and benefits other than surprising the wife with the upgrade?;)

Ok Bob, You talked me into it. Went ahead and upgraded to a grand suite. I may call ahead to have a squad available in case the wife faints

Enjoy - we had GS on Harmony over Thanksgiving. It was beautiful. You will love Concierge Lounge and Coastal Kitchen - very nice location and decor.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We will be on the Harmony in 3 weeks. Had always cruised in Jr Suites in

past but went with GS this time. Doing a B2B, first time for that, & keeping

the same stateroom. So excited. Hope time goes fast & no one gets sick

or has any problems.

Enjoy your suite.

If you want a filet in CK eat there the first night because that's the only time it's offered. The flounder was very good, offered later in the week. The menus will be at the bar area.

The suite sundeck is great, really nice furniture,bar, and your own private hot tub up there. All the pool towels you want with no seapass card check out. Carry them anywhere.

You can get beer/ wine with no upcharge in the SL starting at 11am, but you can get anything you want with your seapass card just like a regular bar.

2 tvs in your gs

Edited by setsail

We will be on the Harmony in 3 weeks. Had always cruised in Jr Suites in

past but went with GS this time. Doing a B2B, first time for that, & keeping

the same stateroom. So excited. Hope time goes fast & no one gets sick

or has any problems.

Enjoy your suite.

We love the HM and did a B2B in December and will do another B2B in February.

Please consider doing this for your cabin attendant: tell the floor supervisor that you do NOT want service for your cabin on turnaround day. It will really help make your cabin attendant's day easier. We do this on every B2b when we have the same cabin for both cruises.

If you want a filet in CK eat there the first night because that's the only time it's offered. The flounder was very good, offered later in the week. The menus will be at the bar area.

The suite sundeck is great, really nice furniture,bar, and your own private hot tub up there. All the pool towels you want with no seapass card check out. Carry them anywhere.

You can get beer/ wine with no upcharge in the SL starting at 11am, but you can get anything you want with your seapass card just like a regular bar.

2 tvs in your gs

great tips--- thank you .

Sdrocks-- we are booked for 1-28-17 also. Let's also hope for warm weather. Last year on the Oasis we walked around with light coats on it was so chilly the 1st couple days. I'm getting excited to go

When does reservations for CK open up? I have a GTY Deluxe/Junior Suite booked (sailing 2/25/17) and it is not giving me the option to select Coastal Kitchen for reservation.

I believe guests in JS staterooms on Oasis class are limited to making reservations for CK on board.

When does reservations for CK open up? I have a GTY Deluxe/Junior Suite booked (sailing 2/25/17) and it is not giving me the option to select Coastal Kitchen for reservation.

I am on the same cruise in an AquaTheater Suite...I haven't seen an option to book CK through the cruise planner