Great Stirrup Cay?

Wisconsin995

YW. the walk back to the buffet wasnt fun but thats the price for less people.

LISTEN to the workers in line that tell you to move to another line. i normally dont line jump but i watched and yes, the other line did move more quickly. i should have moved

does anyone know what you are supposed to do with your plates after you are done? i could find no central repository for them even within each beach

I recall there were bins under the roofed sitting areas? But that was back in 2014..

Thanks!

The walk to the small cabanas is easy indeed, a cabana rental will give (or did?) priority tender tickets so the crowds aren't there yet and it's quite enjoyable because you are on GSC! :)

The midday sun might take away some pleasure in walking back, so we took a tram. ;)

I recall there were bins under the roofed sitting areas? But that was back in 2014..

ah that explains why there are no other provisions elsewhere. i guess they dont want people going back to the far beaches with food. but unless there are enough seats for everyone theres nothing else to do