Vista rooms above theatre/disco

marc_b2001

HELP PLEASE, I need some info from somebody who had a room above the main theatre on Vista. I read that the theatre turns into a disco until 2am and I have room 6239 right above, is the noise from the disco going to be a problem? I have two young kids and i am a light sleeper. I have had a room above the theatre in the past on Conquest but never with a disco until the wee hours, and have heard music from the shows until 11pm. I did not know about the disco until after booking and now thinking of changing stateroom? Any info would help in my decision, thanks.

HELP PLEASE, I need some info from somebody who had a room above the main theatre on Vista. I read that the theatre turns into a disco until 2am and I have room 6239 right above, is the noise from the disco going to be a problem? I have two young kids and i am a light sleeper. I have had a room above the theatre in the past on Conquest but never with a disco until the wee hours, and have heard music from the shows until 11pm. I did not know about the disco until after booking and now thinking of changing stateroom? Any info would help in my decision, thanks.

I would definately move.