RCI Credit card rewards

:mad: Does anyone have any info on the 7500 bonus points for spending $1000 in 90 days.

We got the card on the Anthem in Feb. 2017 and was told quote (apply and make 1 purchase and get 10000 points also make $1000 extra purchase and get 7500 extra points.\) Guess what? Never got the 7500 points after spending close to $2100 within 90 days. Contacted BOA & RCI rewards and was told that the 7500 for $1000 was not ever offered and they want us to prove it. They say it has been always $3000 to get 7500 extra. We can not locate the flyer that was shown us on the ship in Feb.. we need some help if someone has a copy of the promotion that was offered at that time. Thanks to anyone who can help

I signed up under the same pretense and have earned both the 10,000 as well as the 7,500 for the first $1,000 charged. I just checked and the funny thing is i can't find anything on my statements which detail the amounts earned during that period. only a blurb at the end of my stmnt that says X amount earned during this period. weird. but none the less, i wanted to let you know that it was a promotion at some point but i can't seem to find anything on it now. I would keep pressing management at C&A to see if they can help. I wouldn't expect to get anywhere with BOA.

:mad: Does anyone have any info on the 7500 bonus points for spending $1000 in 90 days.

We got the card on the Anthem in Feb. 2017 and was told quote (apply and make 1 purchase and get 10000 points also make $1000 extra purchase and get 7500 extra points.\) Guess what? Never got the 7500 points after spending close to $2100 within 90 days. Contacted BOA & RCI rewards and was told that the 7500 for $1000 was not ever offered and they want us to prove it. They say it has been always $3000 to get 7500 extra. We can not locate the flyer that was shown us on the ship in Feb.. we need some help if someone has a copy of the promotion that was offered at that time. Thanks to anyone who can help

I am in the exact same situation as you. I've been bouncing back and forth between BofA and RCI, and just yesterday opened my third research request with BofA in which a sympathetic soul finally asked me to fax a copy of the email with the offer. Crossing my fingers that somebody gets tired of me and just credits me the 7,500 points.

I've continued digging for the answer. It looks like it will be the "list" price. So, I'll take the $750 credit and look for a new card.

Actually there are better cards out there offering more perks and you can then just apply your points to your cruise balance.

Marie

I just used 50k of my points for a 4-night cruise on Indy leaving on Thanksgiving, which worked out rather well (as it's up to $1000 for that, or 2%). In speaking with the person, they mentioned they are adding the Oasis class back to the ships you can do the 7-night Caribbean cruises on for 125k points. I never use mine for OBC, doesn't seem worth it for those. I'll likely use my next one for a Harmony sailing once we can swing the vacation time beyond what we already have down for. :)

I am sorry that I don't have anything to send you but you are right. I got the card when the promotion was on. I got the 10,000 points and then I charged 1,250 dollars towards my future cruise. I got the 7,500 bonus for charging over 1,000 dollars (I actually charged 1,250 towards my next cruise which gave me another 2500 points because it was double which gave me 20,000 total points. I am going to redeem them shortly for my cruise in Oct.