Does anyone have 8 day Sunshine Funtimes and Menu's

sunset785

We are looking for the Funtimes and Menu's to help plan our trip a bit. Really looking for the correct order or menus because I am thinking of booking JiJi's kitchen one night when we aren't necessarily looking forward to the menu in the MDR. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

The Sunshine 8 day itineraries are just beginning for the season (Sunshine has been doing non-routine itineraries since last spring). Hopefully after a few sailings, someone will post. I would love to see the menus and the one-page show schedule. We sail in April.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi:-) I hope you had fun on your cruise!! We are sailing on the Sunshine in March with another family and are trying to plan specialty restaurant nights-and don't want to miss anything special in the MDR. If you have time, would appreciate the menus from your 8 day trip. Thank you:-)

Here's some of the menus. They generally followed the American Table ones found on http://www.zydecocruiser.net/ I am just having issues loading them.

I have all the fun times too, but need to scan them.

So, RD20, we're you on an 8 day Sunshine cruise recently? I wasn't sure if I understood your post correctly...you are trying to post the menus and fun times? If so, that would be awesome. We sail in April.

• 2 weeks later...