Harmony Departure Time

I have sailed with RCL several times, and am sailing on the Harmony in March. This is the first time I was told to pick a boarding time, how does this work? Do I need to be there at that exact time, what if I am early or late. I hope someone who has sailed on the Harmony can answer.

Thank-you

3 weeks ago on Harmony, I was given an "appointment time" during check in on my set sails pass for 230pm. I got there at 11am and walked right on with no delay.

I called RCI the day before because I was worried, since my car service was scheduled for the morning and my appointment check in was for the afternoon. They said not to worry about it. It was fine at the pier.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I have sailed with RCL several times, and am sailing on the Harmony in March. This is the first time I was told to pick a boarding time, how does this work? Do I need to be there at that exact time, what if I am early or late. I hope someone who has sailed on the Harmony can answer.

Thank-you

Click on the attached site below, find your cruise week, and get acquainted with your fellow cruisers who will be on the Harmony the same week as you!!;) They can help you with most, if not all, of your future questions!:rolleyes: Welcome to Cruise Critic and enjoy the Harmony!!:cool:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=1008