theCruiseView, a 13 night Harmony of the Seas infovlog

That would be Captain Remo, sailed with him twice (Indy in Jul 10 and Apr 11), and remember nothing, but that was before I cared about who the Captain was. The first time I went to a Captain's Corner was in Jul 11 on Enchantment with Captain Anders.

Captain Johnny was the one who really set the benchmark though and made me actually think about the impact that a Captain can have on a cruise.

I tip toed around not saying his name, and you still figured it out!

This is the end, the 13th and final episode of theCruiseView from the Harmony of the Seas' transatlantic sailing as well as the last video in the 28+ hours of Harmony content I've shared. Today's episode features the historic meeting of the three sisters and was filmed incredibly late on the 4th, so late that people were departing while I was finishing filming, so the first arrival into the USA on the 5th is included as well. I also take a look at how the Harmony of the Seas performed during the sailing as well as review everything that has gone on over the past 13 episodes. I hope you've enjoyed the journey over the last 13 episodes. If your interested in more, don't forget about all of the event, port, and tour videos I've posted. It took a bit longer than I had hoped to get all 28+ hours of video edited (from about 48+ hours of footage) but I think it all was worth it in the end. The extra time also means no gaps. I won't be posting any more videos here, but on my YouTube account you'll see all the Disneyland Paris videos show up over the next two weeks while I'm once again setting sail on Monday with the Anthem of the Seas. If your interested in those videos subscribe to my channel or watch for the threads to popup for that sailing's videos.

w6eFOAVwUt4