Snooze & Cruise Packages

MillerMom3

Looking for a great referral on hotel and shuttle from Orlando MCO to Port Canaveral for my family of 8 adults. Carnival cruise in December 2017. Has anyone used Snooze & Cruise packages thru goportcanaveral.com? Thank you so much! :)

Two one-way rental cars are likely cheaper than any shuttle service, and will give you the flexibility to stay, dine and shop where you want.

Drop off 6 passengers plus bags at the port and then return the cars and the drivers can ride the car rental shuttle back to the port.

We booked through goportcanaveral for our cruise on Sunday but ended up canceling after reading some terrible reviews (check yelp and other review sites).

I ended up renting a car for $35, getting a better hotel room for $150 and purchasing a shuttle back to MCO after the cruise for $50 (there are 3 of us). Total price is less than the goportcanaveral purchase price we originally paid and we have control of our schedule.

I can't tell you whether one is better than the other but do price it out.

Hi, can you tell me where you are renting your car from? That's a great price! Is it a one way rental?

Thanks

We booked through goportcanaveral for our cruise on Sunday but ended up canceling after reading some terrible reviews (check yelp and other review sites).

I ended up renting a car for $35, getting a better hotel room for $150 and purchasing a shuttle back to MCO after the cruise for $50 (there are 3 of us). Total price is less than the goportcanaveral purchase price we originally paid and we have control of our schedule.

I can't tell you whether one is better than the other but do price it out.