Magic

cparkerkite

You'll get priority embarkation/deparkation/tender, but you do NOT get to go to your room earlier. You have to purchase FTTF to get in your room when you board the ship.

THIS....you will need FTTF to access your cabin the moment you board with a suite. You will get the rest of the perks for priority but not cabin access. It is so worth being able to enjoy that suite for most of the first day and get settled in the cabin earlier. We absolutely loved it!!!!

You get VIP check in. We have stayed in the spa suite a number of times, and have always had immediate access to the cabin. Carnival states in the FAQ if you have a deluxe suite you have FTTF. After paying for a suite I would not buy the FTTF. :)

You get VIP check in. We have stayed in the spa suite a number of times, and have always had immediate access to the cabin. Carnival states in the FAQ if you have a deluxe suite you have FTTF. After paying for a suite I would not buy the FTTF. :)

I would like to clarify that Priority passengers board before FTTF passengers, not that you have FTTF. It does say your room may not be ready until 1:30. However, we have never had a problem getting to our suite and dropping off our bags. YMMV.

• 2 weeks later...
We will also be in spa - 2 interiors with our 2 kids - they are 12 and 16 both girls - are you traveling with kids? I always look forward to connecting with people on here as well as going on to facebook and finding the group there

We are traveling with our 2 girls ,by the time we cruise they"ll be 17 and 14. Looking forward to meeting new people as well. I'm usually the one out of the 4 of us that will connect with those I've talked to either here or on fb.