Premium coffees on adventure

dm9102

Taking a cruise on adventure in April. Where can I find the premium coffees that are part of the drink package onboard? Also does the package include hot/iced lattes?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Taking a cruise on adventure in April. Where can I find the premium coffees that are part of the drink package onboard? Also does the package include hot/iced lattes?

Cafe Promenade and restaurants. Yes on the hot/iced lattes.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
You cannot depend on what they might serve there. It could be Starbucks, Seattle's Best, Illy, something else.

Mr.Bob,

My wife just wants to make sure that she can get chai tea and few lattes with the RR pkg on the AOS. On the FOS this past December that was the case even though I believe the drink cups were Starbucks.

Just do not want to get caught up in the NO Starbucks drinks on the AOS. Does the Starbucks not included only impact Oasis Class ships right now?

I thought I saw a picture of a shop that appeared to be a Starbucks on the AOS??? What is the real deal on this? Thanks in advance.

Mr.Bob,

My wife just wants to make sure that she can get chai tea and few lattes with the RR pkg on the AOS. On the FOS this past December that was the case even though I believe the drink cups were Starbucks.

Just do not want to get caught up in the NO Starbucks drinks on the AOS. Does the Starbucks not included only impact Oasis Class ships right now?

I thought I saw a picture of a shop that appeared to be a Starbucks on the AOS??? What is the real deal on this? Thanks in advance.

You are correct, currently only Oasis class ships have Starbucks venues that are excluded from the drink packages.

So if when you say AOS, you are NOT referring to Allure, then you should have no Starbucks exclusion on your ship.

You are correct, currently only Oasis class ships have Starbucks venues that are excluded from the drink packages.

So if when you say AOS, you are NOT referring to Allure, then you should have no Starbucks exclusion on your ship.

My bad on the AOS acronym. As you detected, I definitely meant Adventure and not Allure.

Going to pre-book the package right now to save a few dollars.